Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup

1 Answers

Senior property tax tennessee

Asked by: 772 views Tennessee

In two weeks I will be 70-years old, on Veterans’ Day.  I am permanently disabled with diagnosed ‘Worsening-Recurring-Remittind Multiple Sclerosis’.  I served 28-years with the USAF Medica; Corps.  I am a fairly new widow and as such I live alone without dual income and try to manange my own care on a very limited funds.  

I need and would like to apply for the ‘PROPERTY TAX RELIEF PROGRAM’ noted in my recent tax statement.  

I would appreciate any assistance or guidance you may be able to render at this time. Thank you.

Respextfully submitted,
Mary K. Catalano 

1 Answers

  1. Property Tax Expert on Oct 23, 2012 Reply

    You may apply beginning when you receive your 2012 county and/or city property tax bill. The deadline to apply is 35 days after the jurisdiction’s delinquency date. Taxes must be paid by this time also


    For more information contact:
    Kim Darden
    Supervisor, Property Tax Relief Program
    1700 James K. Polk Building
    505 Deaderick Street
    Nashville, TN 37243-1402
    Telephone: (615) 747-8858
    Email Address: kim.darden@cot.tn.gov

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

Answer Question